Sunday, November 05, 2006

LOTW-014, Uncle Seth (fixed)

Looking out the Window, Episode 14 - Uncle Seth

Another special "artist profile" edition of Looking out the Window. I visit with Jay and Tara from the band Uncle Seth to talk about their band, songs, and how new media and podcasting have changed the way they market their band

Podsafe Artists! Get involved in the podcast! Contact me at artist [a t ] lookingoutthewindow.com or use the voicemail line at 206-666-LOOK (5665).


"You Don't Need an iPod"
"To Be and Angel"
"Get Out of My Face" - iTunes link
"I Want a Little Bit More" - iTunes link
"My Eyes" - iTunes link
"Little Pieces"


Opening theme... "One Question at at Time" - Van Davis

podsafe music network All these artists can be found over at the Podsafe Music Network.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Hey Ed, thought I left you a comment before but perhaps it got lost - just wanted to say a big THANKS for doing this episode, it was great talking to you!

Cheers,
- J.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home